Chapter 13 bankruptcy is the right choice for you if you are trying to save your home or need additional time to pay off your debts. Debt consolidation is the wrong path for most people with debt problems.
- Stops foreclosure of your home.
- Eliminates unsecured second mortgages.
- Guarantees that you keep your home.
- Stops wage garnishments.
- Protects your bank accounts and personal property from seizure.
- Gives you up to 5 years to bring your home loan current with payments at 0% interest.
Debt Consolidation Does Not:
- Stop the foreclosures of your home.
- Stop lawsuits.
- Eliminate unsecured second mortgages on your home.
- Protect you from wage garnishments.
- Protect your bank accounts and other assets from seizures.
Call for a free consultation at 707-365-6510.